This article may contain some affiliate links and if you make a purchase after clicking on any of teh links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Bosch is a popular and household brand that produces different types of home equipments, such as washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, etc.
Like other dominating categories of home appliances, Bosch started off in Germany, but unlike some of its compatriots, its washing machines don’t have the exact premium price designation. But is Bosch washing machine good? Are they considered reliable?
Yes, Bosch washing machines are incredibly reliable! Their washing machines starts from a 7.5kg load capability and get to 10kg, all fitted for at least a four-person home. They have high efficiency, they clean well, and they come with a great warranty and sleek design.
But that’s not all you need to know about Bosch washing machines, come with me as I explain why Bosch washers are good, highlighting their amazing features, pros, and cons.
Is Bosch Washing Machine Good?
Bosch washing machines have existed for a long time even though not so well recognized in the U.S. While overall productivity is Bosch’s assertion to fame, other characteristics and qualities contribute to this brand’s durabilities.
Below are the various features of Bosch washing machines that made them good and reliable:
1. High Efficiency
Possibly Bosch washing machines biggest attribute. When it gets to this section, be prepared for some of Bosch’s many buzzwords like Bosch EcoSmart technology which emphasizes fused sensors to oversee water levels and wash cycles relying on load.
Most Bosch washers outperform Federal Energy norms by up to 103%. Most machines also outperform Energy Star Guidelines.
This all leads to conserving your money during annual use and if you’re into it, being “Green.”
See Also: Are IFB Washing Machine Good?
2. Cleans Well
Bosch machines possess some of the most outstanding temperature purifying temperatures, called Bosch Xxtra Sanitary, which warms up the water up 170 degrees.
High spin speeds remove some extra moisture from the clothing before heading over to the dryer. Seeing that the dryer is commonly the larger energy consumption, this is another money-saving characteristic.
3. Cycles Galore
Bosch is almost inclined to overdo in this section, but it’s more competent than some few alternatives. Some Bosch washer cycle features include Allergy Rinse, which essentially is a very comprehensive rinse to eliminate skin disturbing detergent sediment.
A particular comforter cycle on select models assists in handling bulky comforters and aids in adjusting water levels consequently.
The BabyCare cycle is significant for families with young ones that are inclined to soil their clothes with number 1’s and 2s as well as dropped food.
Some Bosch washing machine models brag about additional fast cycle times, as little as 45 minutes. Really quick!
4. Great Warranty
Bosch washing machines are contemplated to possess one of the nicest stakes in the industry, it is well above standard.
Bosch warranty is supported by Good Housekeeping Seal – A two-year limited warranty. Bosch wouldn’t give this unless their machines showed off quality formation.
5. Slick Design
If you’re searching for a nice-looking washing machine to conform to your minimalist, contemporary character, Bosch washing machines have exactly what you’re searching for.
European styling is as practical as it is good-looking. This is the main selling theme for Bosch appliances.
Good engineering doesn’t only endorse the decent looks and disposition; it also aids Bosch manufacture some of the calmest machines, with machines operating at an almost silent 52 dBA.
Other notable Bosch washing machine features are as follows:
- XxtraSanitary technology: utilizes thermostat-controlled heating to boost the water temperature to 170-190°C to destroy 99.9% of ordinary bacteria in clothes.
- Droplet-shaped drum: created to deliver a thorough and delicate clean.
- i-DOS detergent dose dispensing technology: computes how much detergent is required based on the load extent and the quantity of water that you are utilizing. This enables you to reduce wastage and stave off tints and detergent streaks.
- ActiveWater Plus: load sensing technology that instinctively modifies the water flow to match each wash load quantity.
- EcoSilence Drive: utilizes strong, lasting magnets – rather than carbon brushes – enabling the washing machine to perform quieter than a regular conversation.
- AntiVibration side walls: restrains palpitation and deliver greater resilience, so even at full velocity on a spin process, noise is minimized.
- LoadSensor technology: discerns how much laundry is in the machine and only utilizes as much detergent, water, and energy as it evaluates to be essential for that particular amount.
- ActiveWater Plus: a pressure and water sensor that hopes to decrease water costs by gauging the wash load and automatically regulating the degree of water consumption to what the machine contemplates the suitable amount.
- VarioPerfect programs: enables you to customize the wash time to aid the use of up to 50% less power and decrease laundering time by up to 65%.
- SuperQuick and PowerWash cycle times enable super-fast washes in times of 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- AllergyPlus: a mode developed for people with allergies and delicate skin.
- Reload function: lets you halt the wash cycle to put in items you’ve forgotten, even huge sheets.
- SpeedPerfect: decreases wash cycle period by up to 65%.
Bosch Serie 8 10kg Front Load Washing Machine
Many Bosch Serie 8 front loaders arrive with the main spin speed of 1400RPM, similar to several cheaper alternatives from the brand, except for the 10kg Serie 8 washing machines that deliver a top speed of 1,600RPM.
The cheapest option of the two 10kg front loaders is the Bosch WAX32M41AU.
You get this with a 4D Wash System asserted to efficiently wash and tidy fabrics, and an Anti-Stain button that automatically regulates the temperature and spin speed to clear off common stains.
Other specs are:
- 5-star profitable rating for both water and energy.
Plus the additional expanse, most other specifications, and characteristics remain similar as with the last models noted.
Is Purchasing a Bosch Washing Machine a Smart Move?
While Bosch is an outstanding device manufacturer that tilts toward the pricier edge, it stores more load capability and characteristics as opposed to some other main kinds on the market.
If you’re seeking a washing machine that can enable you to save money in the long scramble, the smart elements included in Bosch front loaders are largely committed to guaranteeing efficiency. They are built to reduce the quantity of excessive water and fabric detergent utilized in each pack.
Also, there are tons of models accessible under the $1,500 mark. This expands to all load capacities, including 7.5kg, 8kg, 9kg, and 10kg capabilities. Bosch washing machines are an excellent option if quality and efficiency are your major preferences.
You can’t win against Bosch energy and water efficiency, which signifies savings over the power of your machine. Quality can be located throughout these machines and the powerful Bosch Warranty indicates that the company really prevails behind its washers.
Bosch models are worthy of consideration.
Which Bosch washing machine is the best?
- Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine 8 kg (WAT28461IN)
- Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine 7 kg (WAK24168IN)
- Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine 6 kg (WAB16060IN)
- Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine 6.5 kg (WAK20065IN)
- Bosch Fully Automatic Washing Machine 7.5 kg (WAT24167IN)
Are Bosch and LG the same?
No, Bosch and LG are not the same!
How long does a Bosch washing machine last?
Bosch washing machines, on average, can last up to 10 years!
Where is the Bosch washing machine made?
Bosch washing machines are made in Germany.
Do Bosch washing machines heat their own water?
The washing machine has an inbuilt heating component that warms the water to whatever it has been set to.
See Also: Do Washing Machines Come With Hoses?
Bosch washing machines are great for saving your money and getting the best services possible. You’ll find them stable and able to stand through time.
Is Bosch washing machine good? I bet you can answer the question yourself now, and even if you can’t, you can always refer whoever asked you to this article.